It’s hard to be romantic when you’re suffering from road rage. Drive4Me offers 5 ways chauffeur service can make Valentine’s Day 2011 perfect.
So you’ve planned the perfect Valentine’s Day. Flower delivery to her office, heart-felt card, romantic restaurant and after-dinner entertainment are all planned. And the gift you’ve selected says, “I’m the perfect guy for you”.
The night is set, right? Except for all the time you’ll spend worrying about directions, traffic, parking, drunk drivers, check-points, watching your limit and getting to your reservations on time. Okay, not so perfect.
Drive4Me would like to offer five reasons why chauffeur service can be the perfect solution to these potential Valentine’s Day wreckers.
- Undivided attention – Make her feel special by keeping your eyes on her instead of the road. Use this time together to take a breath and unwind – the night is just beginning. Express how you feel about her and why you wouldn’t want to spend this night with anyone else.
- Quality time – Relax and enjoy each other in a private space all to yourselves. Provide your driver with a CD of her favorite songs and a bottle of her favorite champagne or wine and share a toast to all the things that make you love her. Uninterrupted time is a rare thing that you’ll find more of when someone else is minding the road for you.
- Non-stop romance – Create a special moment in-between each of the night’s venues so the ambiance continues when you’re on the road. Reveal a small, inexpensive but meaningful gift at each stop and the romance meter will be off the charts.
- Red carpet moment – Luxury and style do matter, so spoil her by arriving and leaving in style. There may not be paparazzi, but turning heads when you both look and feel your best will only add to this memorable night.
- Responsible fun – Play like a kid and be responsible like a grown-up. Enjoy your night without worry, in the capable hands of a trained driver. You focus on the moment… your driver will take care of the distractions.
- Remember, Valentine’s Day is all about romance, and it’s hard to be romantic if you’re suffering from road rage. So sit back and enjoy the night. It’s going to be one she won’t soon forget.